McKesson Cohesive Bandages
McKesson Cohesive Bandages are designed to provide consistent pressure while minimizing the effect on circulation. Individually wrapped and available in tan and multi-color options, as well as options not made with natural rubber latex.
• Self adhering - no need for fasteners or clips
• Intended for use on delicate or traumatized skin when tape cannot be used
• Easily conforms to the body's natural contours and movements
• Available in latex-based formulation, as well as one not made with natural rubber latex
• Individually wrapped and come in tan or multiple color packs
McKesson Cohesive Bandages are ideal as a means of compression to staunch bleeding, as a support to affix an IV or for light compression. Provides light compression and soft tissue support for minor strains and sprains.
Not intended for use on patients with a known hypersensitivity to the product itself or its components.
|Not made w/ natural rubber latex||●|
|Prescribed primarily for acute care|
|Reusable rigid garment|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
McKesson Medical-Surgical offers comprehensive product and technology solutions for long-term care facilities, home health agencies and home medical equipment suppliers to help streamline processes, enhance the quality of care and reduce costs.