McKesson Cohesive Bandages are designed to provide consistent pressure while minimizing the effect on circulation. Individually wrapped and available in tan and multi-color options, as well as options not made with natural rubber latex.
• Self-adhering - no need for fasteners or clips
• Intended for use on delicate or traumatized skin when tape cannot be used
• Easily conforms to the body's natural contours and movements
• Available in latex-based formulation, as well as one not made with natural rubber latex
• Individually wrapped and come in tan or multiple-color packs
McKesson Cohesive Bandages are ideal as a means of compression to stanch bleeding, as a support to affix an IV, or for light compression. Provides light compression and soft tissue support for minor strains and sprains.
Not intended for use on patients with a known hypersensitivity to the product itself or its components.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.