McKesson Hydrocellular Foam Dressings with Silicone Adhesive are highly conformable dressings for wounds with moderate exudate. Perforated, soft silicone gel adhesive provides gentle but firm adhesion.
• Highly conformable primary or secondary dressing for wounds with moderate exudate
• Perforated, soft silicone gel adhesive provides gentle but firm adhesion and minimizes pain and trauma to the wound and skin upon removal
• Absorbent inner hydrocellular foam pad maintains a moist wound environment to help promote healing
• Breathable, yet moisture- and bacteria-resistant outer film layer seals the wound margins
• Excellent dressing choice when fragile skin is a concern
McKesson Hydrocellular Foam Dressings with Silicone Adhesive are indicated for use on a wide range of acute and chronic wounds like venous leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, diabetic ulcers and traumatic wounds.
Contraindicated for use on patients with a known hypersensitivity to the product itself or to its components.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderated/Highly Exudating Wounds
Change dressing as directed by a health care professional.
McKesson Medical-Surgical offers comprehensive product and technology solutions for long-term care facilities, home health agencies and home medical equipment suppliers to help streamline processes, enhance the quality of care and reduce costs.