McKesson Hydrocolloid Dressing, Film Back is a sterile primary or secondary dressing for wounds with light to moderate exudate. Helps maintain a moist wound environment to assist in autolytic debridement.
• Moisture-resistant backing helps prevent urine, feces, and moisture from penetrating the dressing, to reduce the risk of contamination
• Helps maintain a moist wound environment to assist in autolytic debridement
• When in contact with wound exudate, it forms a fluid/gel environment over the wound bed
• Dressing does not break down or leave residue in the wound
• Smooth, tapered design to help minimize friction and prevent dressing edge from rolling up
McKesson Hydrocolloid Dressing, Film Back is indicated for the management of partial- and full-thickness wounds such as leg ulcers and pressure injuries. Helps maintain a moist wound healing environment to assist in autolytic debridement and protects the wound from external contamination.
Not indicated for use on patients with known hypersensitivities to the components of the dressing or with third-degree burns. Conditions that led to the formation of the wound (pressure, venous insufficiency, etc) must be considered and addressed as part of the total wound care treatment plan.
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Dressing change frequency depends on the amount of drainage. May be left in place for up to 7 days or as directed by a health care professional.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.