MedVance® Foam – Bordered Foam Dressing is a non-adherent polyurethane foam dressing that doesn’t stick to the wound bed. Porous structure facilitates faster and stronger absorbent capacity and provides a moist wound healing environment. Breathable polyurethane film allows vapor transmission and prevents wound bed maceration. Adhesive border secures dressing in place.
• Non-adherent foam adsorbs wound exudate and does not stick to the wound bed
• Hydrocolloid border absorbs light to moderate wound exudate
• Protects the wound from infection and trauma
• Semipermeable polyurethane film acts as a liquid barrier while allowing the passage of oxygen and water vapor
• Conforms to body contours for maximum patient comfort
• Easy to apply and remove
Acute and chronic wounds with moderate to high levels of exudate. Venous leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, pressure injuries.
|Antimicrobial format available||●|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Remove release liner and apply to wound.
Two to seven days.
Guaranteed sterile and free from manufacturing defects.
MedWay Inc. provides innovative and quality wound care products to both patients and health care providers with the goal of improving patient care and enhancing patient quality of life.