• Thin format
• Comfortable to wear and easy to remove
• Facilitates moist wound healing and autolytic debridement
• Absorbs light to moderate wound exudate
• Conforms to body contours and provides for maximum patient comfort
• Protects the wound bed from external contamination
MedVance® Hydrocolloid - Hydrocolloid Thin Dressing can be used in the management of lightly to moderately exuding wounds such as venous leg ulcers, pressure injuries, superficial burns, superficial partial-thickness burns, donor sites, postoperative wounds and skin abrasions. It can also be used to rehydrate necrotic tissue for autolytic debridement.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate||●|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Remove release liner and apply to wound.
Two to seven days.
Unopened, undamaged package guaranteed to be sterile and free from defects.
MedWay Inc. provides innovative and quality wound care products to both patients and health care providers with the goal of improving patient care and enhancing patient quality of life.