MedVance® Silicone – Non-Bordered Silicone Dressing is an absorbent, self-adherent foam dressing consisting of polyurethane foam coated with soft and hypoallergenic silicone adhesive and breathable polyurethane film. Highly absorbent foam pad can absorb large amount of wound exudate, and the soft silicone adhesive acts as a gentle wound contact layer that does not stick to the wound bed.
• Highly absorbent foam minimizes wound bed maceration while providing a moist wound healing environment
• Soft and hypoallergenic silicone adhesive acts as a wound contact layer that does not stick to the wound bed
• Prevents secondary damage and minimizes pain during dressing removal and change
• Semipermeable film acts as a liquid barrier while allowing the passage of oxygen and water vapor
• Conforms to body contours for maximum patient comfort
• Easy to apply and remove
MedVance® Silicone – Non-Bordered Silicone Dressing is for use on acute and chronic wounds with moderate to high levels of exudate, venous leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, pressure injuries.
Reserve use for moderately to highly exuding wounds.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Remove release liner and apply to wound.
Two to seven days.
Guaranteed sterile and free from manufacturing defects.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.