MedVance® Silicone – Non-bordered silicone dressingis an absorbent self-adherent foam dressing consisting of polyurethane foam coated with soft and hypoallergenic silicone adhesive and breathable polyurethane film. Highly absorbent foam pad can absorb large amount of wound exudate and the soft silicone adhesive acts as a gentle wound contact layer which does not stick to the wound bed.
• Highly absorbent foam minimizes wound bed maceration while providing a moist wound healing environment
• Soft and hypoallergenic silicone adhesive acts as a wound contact layer that does not stick to the wound bed
• Prevents secondary damage and minimizes pain during dressing removal and change
• Semi–permeable film acts a liquid barrier while allowing the passage of oxygen and water vapor
• Conforms to body contours and maximum patient comfort
• Easy to apply and remove
Acute and chronic wounds with moderate to high levels of exudate. Venous leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, pressure Injuries.
Reserve use for moderate to highly exuding wounds
|Antimicrobial format available||●|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Remove release liner and apply to wound.
Two to seven days.
Guaranteed sterile and free from manufacturing defects
Med Way Inc provides innovative and quality wound care products to both patients and health care providers with the goal of improving patient care and enhancing patent quality of life.