Mepilex® Border Flex
Mepilex® Border Flex is a five-layer foam dressing with proprietary Flex Technology that conforms to difficult-to-dress locations.
• Easy to handle
• Flexible and conformable
• Atraumatic to the wound and surrounding skin at dressing removal
• Reduces risks of leakage and maceration
• High moisture vapor transmission rate for longer wear time
• Spreading layer distributes fluid over a wide surface area to maximize fluid transport to the retention layer and backing film
• Exudate progress monitor lets you track and record fluid, potentially avoiding excess dressing changes
Mepilex® Border Flex is indicated for the management of a wide range of exuding chronic and acute wounds, such as diabetic foot ulcers, venous leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, skin tears and traumatic wounds.
In case of clinical signs of infection the use of Mepilex® Border Flex may be continued if proper infection treatment is initiated.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Diabetic Foot Ulcers
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Mölnlycke Health Care US is the supplier of innovative, high-quality wound management products that provide a holistic and caring approach to the patient and to gentle wound healing. Safetac® products feature a unique, patented soft silicone technology.