Mepilex® Border Sacrum Ag is an absorbent antimicrobial bordered foam dressing with Safetec® technology for the sacral area.
• Inactivates wound pathogens within 30 minutes and for up to seven days
• All-in-one product with Safetac® technology for secure yet gentle fixation and easy, atraumatic removal
• Excellent exudate management including good retention for longer wear time and less risk of maceration and leakage
• Dressing specifically designed for use in the sacral area for easy application and good ability to stay in place
• Protects the sacral wound from feces and urine contamination
Indicated for the management of exuding wounds such as leg and foot ulcers, pressure injuries, traumatic and surgical wounds, superficial and partial-thickness burns.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Cleanse the wound in accordance with normal procedures. Dry the surrounding skin thoroughly. Remove the release films. Apply the adherent side to the wound. Do not stretch. On dressing removal, gently lift one corner and slowly peel back the dressing. If extra fixation is needed, fixate only on the borders of the product.
Mepilex® Border Sacrum Ag may be left in place for several days, but should be changed before saturation or as indicated by accepted clinical practice.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.