Mepilex® Lite is an absorbent, soft silicone thin foam dressing. Highly conformable for non-exuding to lightly exuding wounds.
• Stays in place for easy application of compression or retention bandages
• Can be cut to suit various wound shapes and difficult-to-dress locations
• May be lifted and adjusted without losing its adherent properties
• Maintains a moist wound environment to promote healing
• Thin and comfortable to wear to promote patient comfort
• Minimizes pain and trauma at dressing changes
• Low potential for skin irritation and allergy
• Conforms well to body contours
Mepilex® Lite is indicated for use in the management of non- to low exuding wounds, such as leg and foot ulcers, pressure injuries, partial-thickness burns, radiation skin reactions and epidermolysis bullosa. Mepilex® Lite can also be used as protection of compromised and/or fragile skin.
In case of signs of clinical infection, consult a health care professional for adequate infection treatment. Do not use Mepilex® Lite together with oxidizing agents such as hypochlorite solutions or hydrogen peroxide. Mepilex® Lite should be stored in dry conditions below 35°C (95°F) and be protected from direct sunlight. Do not use if inner package is damaged. Sterility is guaranteed if inner package is intact. Do not re-sterilize.
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Cleanse the wound in accordance with normal procedures. Dry the surrounding skin thoroughly. Use release films for handling during application.
Apply the adherent side to the wound. Do not stretch. Mepilex® Lite should overlap dry surrounding skin by at least 2cm. If required, Mepilex® can be cut. When necessary, fixate Mepilex® Lite with tape, bandage or other fixation.
Mepilex® Lite may be left in place for several days, depending on the condition of the wound and surrounding skin, or as indicated by accepted clinical practice. A change in dressing regimen may result in an initial increased level of exudate that temporarily may require an increased frequency of dressing changes.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.