MESI is an automated ankle-brachial index measuring device that simultaneously measures the blood pressure in the upper and lower extremities in just one minute.
• Reliable and accurate ABI results in one minute
• Minimal training required
• No need for the patient to rest in advance of the test or to remove their clothes during the test
• Print out the ABI results with the pulse waveforms
• Can be used wherever you need it – easy to transport
MESI can be used to: rule out lower extremity arterial disease (LEAD) in any patient with a lower extremity wound; establish diagnosis of arterial disease in patients with suspected LEAD; diagnose intermittent claudication; determine adequate arterial blood flow in lower extremities prior to compression therapy, or wound debridement; assess wound healing potential.
Contraindicated for use in patients with: excruciating pain in lower legs/feet; deep vein thrombosis, which could lead to dislodgement of the thrombosis, where referral would be indicated for a duplex ultrasound test; severe pain associated with lower extremity wound(s).
|Skin perfusion pressures|
|Tests skin sensitivity|
|Transcutaneous oxygen monitoring|
circaid® Medical Products manufactures inelastic, adjustable compression garments for the treatment of venous and lymphatic disease.