• Reliable and accurate ABI results in one minute
• Minimal training required
• No need for the patient to rest in advance of the test or to remove their clothes during the test
• Print out the ABI results with the pulse waveforms
• Can be used wherever you need it – easy to transport
MESI can be used to rule out lower extremity arterial disease (LEAD) in any patient with a lower extremity wound; establish diagnosis of arterial disease in patients with suspected LEAD; diagnose intermittent claudication; determine adequate arterial blood flow in lower extremities prior to compression therapy or wound debridement; assess wound healing potential.
Contraindicated for use in patients with excruciating pain in lower legs/feet; deep vein thrombosis, which could lead to dislodgement of the thrombosis, where referral would be indicated for a duplex ultrasound severe pain associated with lower extremity wound(s).
|Skin perfusion pressures|
|Tests skin sensitivity|
|Transcutaneous oxygen monitoring|
medi® USA is a medical product and technology company focused on compression therapies for chronic medical conditions, athletic performance, and fashion. The medi product family continues to innovate, leading the way in modern compression therapy that improves the quality of life for every patient across all stages of venous and lymphatic conditions.