MolecuLight i:X® Fluorescence Imaging Device is a point-of-care handheld fluorescence imaging device for real-time digital wound measurement and for detection of elevated bacterial burden in wounds, along with CSS.
• Safe: non-invasive and non-contact device
• Does not require contrast agents
• Operates with a safe fluorescence light source
• Real-time results
• Touchscreen with intuitive interface
The MolecuLight i:X® Fluorescence Imaging Device is intended for use as a handheld imaging tool that allows clinicians diagnosing and treating skin wounds at the point of care to:
• View and digitally record images of a wound
• Measure and digitally record the size of a wound
• View and digitally record images of fluorescence emitted from a wound when exposed to an excitation light
The fluorescence image, when used in combination with clinical signs and symptoms, has been shown to increase the likelihood that clinicians can identify wounds containing bacterial loads of >104 CFU per gram as compared to examination of clinical signs and symptoms alone.
Dry Skin Conditions
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds