Optifoam® Gentle Lite Silicone Faced Foam Non-Bordered
Optifoam® Gentle Lite Silicone Faced Foam Non-Bordered is a light non-bordered silicone faced foam dressing.
• Silicone dressing provides gentle adherence
• Waterproof outer layer protects the wound and helps keep bacteria out
• Low-friction and -shear outer layer
• Low profile design for easy conformability in tough-to-dress areas
• Flexible designed for enhanced patient experience
Optifoam® Gentle Lite Silicone Faced Foam Non-Bordered is indicated for use on partial- and full-thickness wounds with minimal drainage, donor sites, lacerations and abrasions and first- and second-degree burns.
Contraindicated for use on third-degree burns.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Optifoam® Gentle Lite Silicone Faced Foam Non-Bordered may be left in place for up to seven days. Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
Medline Industries, Inc. offers innovative products and services for wound and skin care.