Optifoam® Gentle Lite Silicone Faced Foam Non-Bordered is a light non-bordered silicone faced foam dressing.
• Silicone dressing provides gentle adherence
• Waterproof outer layer protects the wound and helps keep bacteria out
• Low-friction and -shear outer layer
• Low profile design for easy conformability in tough-to-dress areas
• Flexible design for enhanced patient experience
Optifoam® Gentle Lite Silicone Faced Foam Non-Bordered is indicated for use on partial- and full-thickness wounds with minimal drainage, donor sites, lacerations, abrasions and first- and second-degree burns.
Contraindicated for use on third-degree burns.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Optifoam® Gentle Lite Silicone Faced Foam Non-Bordered may be left in place for up to seven days. Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.