Optifoam® Gentle SA is a silicone faced foam and border dressing with superabsorbent a core.
• Silicone dressing provides gentle adhesion
• Highly conformable dressing which can be lifted and reapplied
• Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) adjusts to fluid level
• Super absorbent core absorbs exudate, converts it into a gel and locks it away
• Helps create an ideal healing environment
• Waterproof outer layer protects the wound and helps keep bacteria out
• Low-friction and low-shear outer layer
• Low profile design increases flexibility and comfort
Optifoam® Gentle SA is indicated for use on pressure ulcers, partial- and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, donor sites, lacerations, abrasions, skin tears, and first- and second-degree burns.
Contraindicated for use on third-degree burns.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Optifoam® Gentle SA may be left in place for up to 7 days. Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.