PolyMem® with Cloth-Adhesive Border is an interactive, multifunctional dressing with a comfortable cloth border. Designed to help decrease inflammation, pain and odor and to protect wounds while promoting quick healing.
• Suited for closed-tissue injuries and wounds in active patients and those who are sensitive to urethane adhesive borders
• Built-in cleansing capabilities minimize the need for manual wound bed cleansing during dressing changes
• Built-in visual indication of when dressings need to be changed
• Contains glycerol to soothe traumatized tissues, reducing wound pain
• Keeps the wound bed moist
• Highly absorbent
PolyMem® with Cloth-Adhesive Border is indicated for the majority of wounds (e.g., full- and partial-thickness wounds, skin tears, ulcers, surgical wounds, and first- and second-degree burns).
|Antimicrobial format available||●|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Granulating/ Epithelializing Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Clean wound per facility protocol. Place PolyMem® dressing on wound. If infection is present, treat appropriately.
Dressing can remain in place for up to seven days. Remove old dressing. NOTE: Do not disturb the wound bed. Place new PolyMem® dressing on the wound. If infection is present, treat appropriately.
Ferris makes PolyMem® multifunctional, interactive dressings and Sportswrap® by PolyMem. PolyMem dressings are designed to help all wound types heal quickly and durably. A family-owned company, since 1977 Ferris has manufactured PolyMem® at its headquarters in the USA and has never had a backorder.