REPLICARE® Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing is a conformable, comfortable and cost-effective alternative for end-stage healing when the absorption of a thicker hydrocolloid is no longer needed. Assists in promoting autolytic debridement.
• Maintains a moist wound environment which promotes autolytic debridement while managing low levels of exudate
• Permits increased ease of patient mobility without uncomfortable pulling of the skin, especially over joints
• Stretches easily and returns to its original shape which allows the dressings to give without migrating
• High cohesive properties keep the dressing from falling apart and leaving residue in the wound
• Waterproof polyurethane film cover material allows the dressing to be easily cleaned
• Permits patients to bathe or shower without the need for a dressing change
• Sterile, no-touch, self-adhering application system
• Aids in the prevention of bacterial contamination
REPLICARE® Thin Hydrocolloid Dressing is indicated for the management of partial- to full-thickness wounds such as: ulcers (venous, arterial, diabetic, pressure), donor sites, surgical incisions, surgical excisions, and first- and second-degree burns.
REPLICARE® Thin is contraindicated for use on third-degree burns.
First- and Second-Degree Burns
Cleanse the wound with saline solution or an appropriate wound cleanser. Cleanse and dry the periwound skin. Choose a dressing large enough to cover the wound with 1" of overlap on all sides of the wound. Remove the printed backing paper exposing the adhesive surface. Center the dressing over the wound and press the edges firmly to the surrounding skin. Remove the small plastic application tab from the underside of the dressing and press all the sides firmly to the skin.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.