Shapes by PolyMem® Oval Silver Dressings are wound-shaped, water-resistant, multifunctional, interactive antimicrobial dressings with a thin-film adhesive border. Designed to help decrease pain, odor and inflammation and protect wounds while promoting quick healing.
• Super absorbent starch copolymer absorbs and binds water molecules from the wound fluid, allowing natural growth factors and nutrients to concentrate in the wound bed
• Semi-permeable thin-film backing provides a liquid barrier while allowing gas (O2 and CO2) exchange and maintaining an ideal moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR)
• Contains a mild, non-toxic wound-cleansing agent (F-68 surfactant) that is activated by moisture and gradually released into the wound bed
• Glycerin, a moisturizer contained in the dressing, keeps the dressing from adhering to the wound bed and provides comfort at the wound site
• Glycerin also reduces odor, conserves living fat cells, reduces hyper-granulation, soothes traumatized tissues and supports autolytic debridement
• Transparent film backing allows visual inspection of the membrane to determine the need for a dressing change
• Keeps wound bed clean throughout healing
Donor and Graft Sites
First- and Second-Degree Burns
Full- and Partial-Thickness Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Clean wound per facility protocol. Place the dressing on the wound and trace the wound margin on the outside of the dressing.
Change dressing when exudate reaches wound margin. Remove the old dressing, taking care not to disturb the wound bed. If infected, treat accordingly, and reapply the dressing.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.