Shapes by PolyMem® Tube Dressings are multifunctional, interactive dressings precut to fit tube sites of any diameter. Designed to protect tube sites to help prevent complications while helping decrease inflammation, balancing moisture and continuously cleansing.
• Glycerin contained in the dressing reduces odor, conserves living fat cells, reduces hypergranulation, soothes traumatized tissues and supports autolytic debridement
• Glycerin also keeps the dressing from adhering to the wound bed and provides comfort at the wound site
• Contains a mild, non-toxic wound-cleansing agent that is activated by moisture and gradually released into the wound bed
• Transparent film backing allows visual inspection of the membrane to determine the need for a dressing change
• Semi-permeable thin-film backing provides a liquid barrier while allowing gas exchange
• Polyurethane membrane matrix wicks away up to 10 times its weight in exudate
• Maintains an ideal moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR)
Shapes by PolyMem® Tube Dressing is designed and cut specifically to ensure maximum comfort for the patient with tube sites.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Ferris makes PolyMem® multifunctional, interactive dressings and Sportswrap® by PolyMem. PolyMem dressings are designed to help all wound types heal quickly and durably. A family-owned company, since 1977 Ferris has manufactured PolyMem® at its headquarters in the USA and has never had a backorder.