Silon Dual-Dress 50® is a multifunctional wound dressing designed specifically as a protective covering over excised burn wounds, autograft sites or biosynthetic dressings.
• High absorbency minimizes dressing changes needed between surgical procedures and take down
• The tough outer Silon layer protects new grafts and eases the burden of nursing care on the patient
• Non-perforated Silon layer prevents contamination of the wound and leakage from the wound site
• Easy to use on large surface area for burns and grafts
• Good staple retention for fixation in difficult areas
• Prevents strikethrough and wound contamination
• Thickness aids in protection of delicate wounds
Silon Dual-Dress 50® is indicated for use over autografts or biological/biosynthetic dressings or for use directly on excised wounds and difficult anatomical areas.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Bio Med Sciences is dedicated to improving lives through a comprehensive, innovative approach to wound care, scar management and renewing technology solutions for health care providers and consumers around the world.