Soft K-Bride™ brush-curette is designed to be both minimally invasive and clinically effective for wound debridement and tissue sampling. Unique proprietary "brush" is made of Kylon®, a patented medical fabric that dislodges and collects wound debris efficiently and effectively.
• Tapered brush tip follows the contours of wound tunnels to reach the debris on the tunnel tissue surface
• Ergonomic and minimally invasive design facilitates user tactile control for targeting and guiding the brushing, sweeping and rotational movements
• Kylon® medical fabric hooks gently, yet substantially excavates the wound surface dislodging debris and necrotic tissue
• Designed for compassionate patient experience and compliance
• Promotes the efficiency of a debriding procedure
• Abundant tissue samples can be collected, stored and transported for laboratory analysis
Soft K-Rette™ is for use whenever light mechanical or sharp conservative debridement of a tunneling wound is indicated
Soft K-Rette™ is contraindicated for use with: patients with known bleeding disorders or those on anticoagulant therapy, patients with an acute wound infection or condition which is not amenable to debridement, or patients with a known allergy to nylon or acrylic plastic.
Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or other licensed practitioner.
Consult manufacturer on special storage requirements outside of normal room temperatures.
|Customized to order|
|Variety of sizes|
See Manufacturer's website for detailed instructions for use
Histologics LLC's primary objective is to advance the field of tissue sampling and wound debridement gently and compassionately. Versatile application of Histologics' proprietary medical hooked fabric (Kylon®) devices will advance wound care where superficial or deep debridement is indicated, or where lab analysis of samples is needed.