Soft K-Bride™ brush-curette is designed to be both minimally invasive and clinically effective for wound debridement and tissue sampling. Unique proprietary "brush" is made of Kylon®, a patented medical fabric that dislodges and collects wound debris efficiently and effectively.
• Tapered brush tip follows the contours of wound tunnels to reach the debris on the tunnel tissue surface
• Ergonomic and minimally invasive design facilitates user tactile control for targeting and guiding the brushing, sweeping and rotational movements
• Kylon® medical fabric hooks gently, yet substantially excavates the wound surface dislodging debris and necrotic tissue
• Designed for compassionate patient experience and compliance
• Promotes the efficiency of a debriding procedure
• Abundant tissue samples can be collected, stored and transported for laboratory analysis
Soft K-Rette™ is for use whenever light mechanical or sharp conservative debridement of a tunneling wound is indicated
Soft K-Rette™ is contraindicated for use with: patients with known bleeding disorders or those on anticoagulant therapy, patients with an acute wound infection or condition which is not amenable to debridement, or patients with a known allergy to nylon or acrylic plastic.
Federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a physician or other licensed practitioner.
Consult manufacturer on special storage requirements outside of normal room temperatures.
|Customized to order|
|Variety of sizes|
See Manufacturer's website for detailed instructions for use
Histologics LLC's primary objective is to advance the field of tissue sampling with devices using Kylon®, their medical fabric comprised of fenestrated loops woven into nylon fabric that create uniquely shaped hooks.