Sorbalgon® is a calcium alginate dressing that turns into a gel in wound exudate.
• Maintains contact with the wound base reducing the potential of a moist chamber
• Avoids pain during dressing changes
• Protects wound edges against maceration
• Supports the healing of bleeding wounds
• May be left in place for several days
• Maintains a moist wound environment
Sorbalgon® is indicated for the management of moderately to heavily exuding partial- to full-thickness wounds, including: postoperative wounds, traumatic wounds, leg ulcers, pressure injuries, diabetic ulcers, cavity wounds, graft, and donor sites.
Do not use Sorbalgon® alginate dressings on dry wounds or infected wounds.
• This product is for single patient and for external use only
• Sorbalgon® Calcium Alginate Dressings are intended for use up to 7 days. Continuous patient use cannot exceed 30 days
• Do not use if the pouch is damaged or opened
• Not recommended for wounds requiring surgery to achieve hemostasis
• If redness or allergic symptoms appear, discontinue use of the dressing
• Store Sorbalgon® in a cool and dry place. Avoid light
Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight and moisture. Do not use if package is damaged.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.