Suresite® 123 + Pad is a transparent film dressing with an absorbent non-stick pad. Easy-to-apply system.
• Traditional moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR)
• Transparent film permits continuous observation
• Helps prevent skin breakdown caused by friction to epidermis
• Ideal for IV sites or wound care
• Variety of delivery systems
• Microporous technology
• Easy to use application
• Will not stick to itself
• Soft and conformable
• Not made with natural rubber latex
Suresite® 123 + Pad is indicated for use as a primary dressing on partial-thickness wounds, peripheral and central IV lines, skin tears, lacerations, and abrasions. Can be used as a secondary dressing on full-thickness wounds.
Contraindicated as a primary dressing on wounds with moderate to heavy drainage.
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Suresite® may be left in place for up to 7 days. Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.