Xeroform Petrolatum Dressing is a gauze pad wound dressing impregnated with petrolatum and 3% bismuth tribromophenate. Non-adhering while providing a moist environment. Indicated for post-operative, first- and second-degree burns and skin grafts.
• Overwrap version provides an additional layer of sterility for operating rooms
• Non-adhering to reduce trauma to wound and patient during dressing removal
• Provides a moist wound environment to promote healing
• Deodorizing to reduce odor
• Not made with natural rubber latex
Xeroform Petrolatum Dressing is indicated for use on post-operative applications, first- and second-degree burns and skin grafts.
Irritation may develop with a history of atopy (predisposition to hypersensitivity) or if sensitivity to Bismuth Tribromophenate exists.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.