Xeroform Petrolatum Gauze Dressings provide soothing, non-adherent protection with convenience and minimal mess.
• Non-adherent petrolatum
• Clings and conforms to all body contours
• Non-toxic, non-irritating, guaranteed sterile
• Contains a special deodorizing agent – 3% bismuth tribromophenate
• Can be used as an initial layer in surgical dressings, on skin grafts sites, treatment of first-degree burns, abrasions and as wound packing
• Provides soothing, non-adherent protection with more convenience, less mess and freshens as it protects
Xeroform Petrolatum Gauze Dressings are for use as an initial layer in surgical dressings, on skin graft sites, for treatment of first-degree burns or abrasions or as wound packing.
Not for use on third-degree burns unless approved by a physician in all cases.
Not intended for use on excessively draining wounds.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Intact when saturated|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
May remain in place for up to seven days.
DUKAL Corporation manufactures high quality products for general wound care, skin care and personal care. DUKAL's products provide solutions for all levels of care across the health care continuum.