Xeroform Petrolatum Gauze Dressings provide soothing, non-adherent protection with convenience and minimal mess.
• Non-adherent petrolatum
• Clings and conforms to all body contours
• Non-toxic, non-irritating, guaranteed sterile
• Contains a special deodorizing agent – 3% bismuth tribromophenate
• Can be used as an initial layer in surgical dressings, on skin grafts sites, treatment of first-degree burns, abrasions and as wound packing
• Provides soothing, non-adherent protection with more convenience, less mess and freshens as it protects
Xeroform Petrolatum Gauze Dressings are for use as an initial layer in surgical dressings, on skin graft sites, for treatment of first-degree burns or abrasions or as wound packing.
Not for use on third-degree burns unless approved by a physician in all cases.
Not intended for use on excessively draining wounds.
May remain in place for up to seven days.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.