Zetuvit® Plus Non-Adherent is suitable for the treatment of moderately to heavily exuding wounds. Offers excellent patient comfort and satisfaction, a superabsorbent core for fast absorption, odor control, and retention of exudate even under compression.
• Soft wound contact layer ensures fast transfer of exudate into the dressing
• Diffusion layer offers quick and uniform distribution of exudate into the superabsorbent core
• Superabsorbent core absorbs and traps fluid securely, even under compression
• Unique combination of loose cellulose and superabsorbent polymer produces padding effect and added comfort
• Soft edges and water-repellent outer layer protects clothing and bedding and is permeable to air
• Can be worn for up to 7 days
Zetuvit® Plus Non-Adherent is suitable for the treatment of wounds with moderate to high levels of exudate: acute wounds (traumatic wounds, burns, post-operative wounds) and chronic wounds (ulcers, pressure injuries, tumor wounds, diabetic feet).
Do not use Zetuvit® Plus Non-Adherent on dry wounds or on exposed bones, muscles or tendons. Do not use Zetuvit® Plus Non-Adherent on patients who may be allergic to any of its ingredients.
Do not cut dressing.
Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight and moisture. Do not use if package is damaged.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.