3M™ Adaptic™ Non-Adhering Dressing is a primary dressing made of knitted cellulose acetate fabric and impregnated with a specially formulated petrolatum emulsion.
• Helps prevent dressing adherence
• Helps protect regenerating tissue
• Minimizes patient pain and trauma during dressing changes
• Helps prevent the pooling of fluid at the wound site
• Exudate easily passes through to the secondary absorbent dressing
• Can be cut to wound size without unraveling and shredding
3M™ Adaptic™ Non-Adhering Dressing is indicated for dry to highly exuding wounds where adherence of dressing and exudate is to be prevented including: first- and second-degree burns, abrasions, grafts, venous ulcers, pressure injuries, nail extractions, eczema, staples, surgical incisions, lacerations, reconstructive procedures, and suture lines.
Moderately/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Carefully clean the wound following facility protocol. Cut 3M™ Adaptic™ Non-Adhering Dressing to size if required, and place directly on the wound. Cover with a sterile secondary dressing of your choice depending on the amount of wound exudate.
3M™ Adaptic™ Non-Adhering Dressing may be left in place for several days depending upon amount of exudate.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.