circaid® juxtalite® HD is an instantly adjustable and measurable compression device for use during active ulcer healing and after wound closure to prevent recurrence. Made from a thicker, more robust material than circaid® juxtalite®, best suited for patients with moderate to severe edema. The kit comes with two compressive undersocks to secure primary dressings, a BPS compression measuring card, and the compressive legging.
• Adjustable assured compression levels
• EZ-on panel holds wrap in place for quicker application (optional to use)
• Thick, robust material for better hold and containment
• Breathoprene fabric for anti-odor lining
• Juxtaposed bands for independent fit adjustment
• Juxta-lock feature allows bands to lay flat and smooth
• Machine washable
• Patient friendly for increased compliance
• Includes 2 compressive undersocks for improved fit and greater edema control, and 1 Built-In Pressure System Card™ for accurate compression technology
circaid® juxtalite® HD is intended for use treating moderate to severe edema and phlebolymphedema, chronic venous insufficiency, venous stasis, ulcers, post-sclerotherapy, post-thrombotic syndrome, dependent edema, and varicose veins.
Contraindicated for patients with severe peripheral arterial disease, decompensated congestive heart failure, septic phlebitis, phlegmasia cerulea dolens, decreased, or absent sensation in the leg, allergy to compression materials, moderate peripheral arterial disease, or an infection in the leg.
Decreased or absent sensation in the leg, sensitivity to product components.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Reusable with home laundering.
Nylon, polyurethane, satin acetate, silver, spandex
Not made with natural rubber latex
Band System: Juxta™ System: juxtalock™ with Bandwidth Gradient Control
Compression: 20mmHg-30mmHg, 30mmHg-40mmHg, or 40mmHg-50mmHg
Static Stiffness Index: 10mmHg (pressure drop from standing to lying down)
Period of Wear: Daytime/Nighttime
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.