ColActive® Plus Collagen Sheets and Powder feature EDTA and fish-derived collagen that target and deactivate elevated MMP activity as well as alginate and CMC that allow the dressing to absorb wound drainage while still maintaining an optimal moisture balance for wound closure.
• EDTA and fish-derived collagen in ColActive® Plus Collagen Sheets and Powder target and deactivate elevated MMP Activity
• Alginate and CMC in ColActive® Plus Collagen Sheets and Powder allow the dressing to absorb up to 20 times its weight in wound drainage while still maintaining an optimal moisture balance for wound closure
• ColActive® Plus Collagen Sheets and Powder has over 10 years of clinical success in treating chronic stalled wounds
ColActive® Plus Collagen Sheets and Powder are indicated for management of full- and partial-thickness wounds including: pressure injuries, diabetic ulcers, ulcers caused by mixed vascular etiologies, venous ulcers, donor and graft sites, abrasions, traumatic wounds healing by secondary intention, dehisced surgical wounds, first-, and second-degree burns.
ColActive® Plus Collagen Sheets and Powder dressings should not be used on patients with a known allergy or sensitivity to animal derived collagen, any other ingredient, or on third-degree burns.
Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight and moisture. Do not use if package is damaged.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
1. Debride and irrigate the wound bed with an appropriate wound cleanser or distilled water before application.
2. Cut the dressing to fit the exact wound size. For heavily exudating wounds, apply the dressing directly to the wound bed. For dry wounds with very little exudate, moisten the wound bed with distilled water to begin the gelling process.
3. Cover the ColActive® Plus with an appropriate secondary dressing.
4. Change dressings daily or as good nursing practice dictates.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.