CoolMagic™ Gel Sheet is an instant cooling, pain-relieving hydrogel dressing.
• Cools live nerve endings with a 90:10 water-polyethylene formulation
• Hydrophilic and absorptive to absorb three times its weight
• Prevents bacteria and foreign matter from entering wound
• Semi-occlusive and allows the flow of oxygen
• Will not damage tissue when removed
CoolMagic™ Gel Sheet is indicated for use on surgical wounds, first- and second-degree burns, vascular ulcers, diabetic ulcers, abrasions, skin tears, pressure injuries (stages 1-2), radiation dermatitis and minor chemical and thermal burns.
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Apply over wound for a cool, soothing effect. Can be applied over hydrogels including those containing silver or lidocaine.
Change every 24 to 36 hours.
Hold in place with tape or stretch gauze.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.