CoolMagic™ Gel Sheet is an instant cooling, pain relieving hydrogel dressing.
• Cools live nerve endings with a 90:10 water-polyethylene formulation
• Hydrophilic and absorptive to absorb three times its weight
• Prevents bacteria and foreign matter from entering wound
• Semi-occlusive and allows the flow of oxygen
• Will not damage tissue when removed
CoolMagic™ Gel Sheet is indicated for use on surgical wounds, first- and second-degree burns, vascular ulcers, diabetic ulcers, abrasions, skin tears, pressure ulcers (stages I-II), radiation dermatitis and minor chemical and thermal burns.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Bacteria or fluid barrier||●|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants|
|Intact when saturated|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Apply over wound for a cool, soothing effect. Can be applied over hydrogels including those containing silver or lidocaine.
Change every 24 to 36 hours.
Hold in place with tape or stretch gauze.
MPM Medical, Inc. develops and markets wound care and incontinence care products nationally.