SurgiClear® is an antimicrobial clear silicone postoperative dressing with chlorhexidine and silver used to cover and protect wound closure devices.
• Dual antimicrobial protection (chlorhexidine and silver) throughout the entire surface area for up to 7 days
• Dual antimicrobials kill 99.99% of bacteria and yeast commonly associated with SSIs
• Fluid impermeable and waterproof barrier protects the site from external contamination
• Transparent and low-profile design provides continuous full site visibility without the need for early removal and wound disruption
• Soft silicone adhesive reduces pain and trauma at dressing change
• Bio-occlusive, highly breathable, constantly transfers excess moisture
• Easy to apply and remove
SurgiClear® is intended to cover and protect a wound caused by percutaneous medical devices such as drains, chest tubes, orthopedic pins, fixtures, and wires. SurgiClear® may also be used to cover and secure primary dressings. SurgiClear® inhibits microbial growth within the dressing and prevents external contamination.
Hold the flap of the top blue liner and peel off. Place the exposed adhesive on the skin and smooth the dressing over the skin. Hold the flap of the remaining blue liner and peel off and smooth the dressing over the skin towards the edges. To remove frame; start from the pre-cut line, peel off in a circular motion and smooth the dressing towards the edges to ensure good adhesion.
Change dressing as good nursing practices dictate. To remove the dressing, gently lift one edge of the dressing and slowly peel away.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.