COVRSITE* Plus is a primary or secondary composite dressing that replaces traditional tape and gauze with a single-step dressing. A waterproof film layer helps protect the wound from contamination by urine or feces.
• Waterproof film layer helps protect the wound from contamination by urine and feces
• Gentle adhesive designed so the dressing can be changed daily
• Replaces traditional tape and gauze with a single step dressing
• Can also be used as an alternative to tape and gauze over central line dressings
• Waterproof, extensible, and conformable
COVRSITE* Plus Composite Dressing is indicated for the management of acute or chronic wounds.
Choose a dressing with a pad size slightly larger than the area of the wound. Remove the first tab from the underside of the dressing. Adhere the exposed adhesive side on one side of the wound. Remove the second tab and adhere the rest of the dressing over the wound.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.