CUTICERIN* Gauze Dressing is a low-adherent surgical dressing made of smooth acetate gauze impregnated with CUTICERIN* ointment. Suitable at sites where dressings need frequent changes.
• Interwoven smooth fibers discourage healing wounds from "growing through" mesh
• Leaves less residue in wound than traditional paraffin gauze dressings
• Maintains moisture close to the wound site to promote healing
• Soothes minor burns and scalds for patient comfort
• Painless and easy removal without trauma
CUTICERIN* Gauze Dressing is indicated for use on superficial exuding wounds such as: burns, abrasions, split-thickness skin graft donor sites, and radiation injuries.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.