DermaDress™ is a multilayered, waterproof composite dressing for wounds with minimal to moderate drainage.
• Multilayered, sterile dressing
• Low adherent contact surface protects wound
• Waterproof, non-woven adhesive border
• Maintains a moist wound environment
• Not made with natural rubber latex
DermaDress™ is used as a primary or secondary dressing for the management of acute or chronic partial- and full-thickness wounds with minimal to moderate drainage.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
Minimally to Heavily Exudating Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.