DermaFoam™ is a highly absorbent, non-adhesive foam dressing with waterproof polyurethane backing to prevent strikethrough of exudate.
• Supports moist wound healing and autolytic debridement
• Absorption, support and cushioning help manage hypergranulation tissue
• Excellent exudate management to minimize maceration
• Supports normalization of wound bed temperature
• Not made with natural rubber latex
DermaFoam™ is a primary dressing that may be used for the management of acute or chronic partial- and full-thickness wounds with moderate to heavy exudate.
Store in a dry location at room temperature (59°F-86°F).
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
DermaRite Industries manufactures and markets a full line of skin and wound care products and medical foods. Combined with its portfolio of tools and services, DermaRite offers practical solutions for prevention and treatment of skin breakdown.