Eclypse® is a super absorbent, high-capacity wound dressing designed to absorb and retain fluid, reduce potential leaks, and minimize the risk of maceration. Combines a rapid-wicking face with a highly absorbent locking system.
• High-capacity wound dressing designed to absorb and retain fluid, reducing potential for leaks and minimizing the risk of maceration
• Rapid-wicking face combined with a highly absorbent moisture locking system
• Absorbent layer provides a large capacity with rapid fluid intake
• Non-strike-through, bacteria-proof backing with a high MVTR to prolong wear time
• Can be used safely under compression without affecting absorbency
Eclypse® Super Absorbent Dressing is for moderately to heavily exuding wounds, leg ulcers, pressure injuries, sloughy or granulating wounds, post-operative or dehisced wounds, fungating wounds, and for donor site management.
Do not use on arterial bleeds or heavily bleeding wounds.
Do not cut Eclypse® Super Absorbent Dressing.
Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight and keep dry.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Hypertrophic Scars/ Keloids
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Eclypse® Super Absorbent Dressing is placed white side facedown on wound surface with beige backing uppermost. For large wounds, several dressings can be placed side by side and secured with an appropriate tape or bandage. Do not cut Eclypse® Super Absorbent Dressing.
Dressing can remain in place for up to 7 days.
Does not contain natural rubber latex
Advancis Medical is a UK-based medical device company building an international reputation for developing, manufacturing, and marketing a range of advanced wound care products. medi® USA sells and distributes Advancis products in the United States.