Eclypse® is a super absorbent, high capacity wound dressing designed to absorb and retain fluid, reduce potential leaks and minimize the risk of maceration. Combines a rapid wicking face with a highly absorbent locking system.
• High capacity wound dressing designed to absorb and retain fluid, reducing potential for leaks and minimizing the risk of maceration
• Rapid wicking face combined with a highly absorbent moisture locking system
• Absorbent layer provides a large capacity with rapid fluid intake
• Non-strikethrough, bacteria-proof backing with a high MVTR to prolong wear time
• Can be used safely under compression without affecting the absorbency
Eclypse® Super Absorbent Dressing is for moderate to heavily exuding wounds, leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, sloughy or granulating wounds, post-operative or dehisced wounds, fungating wounds and for donor site management.
Do not use on arterial bleeds or heavily bleeding wounds.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Eclypse® is placed white side face down on wound surface with beige backing uppermost. For large wounds, several dressings can be placed side-by-side and secured with an appropriate tape or bandage. Do not cut Eclypse®.
Dressing can remain in place for up to seven days.
Advancis Medical is a UK-based medical device company building an international reputation for developing, manufacturing and marketing a range of advanced wound care products. DUKAL Corporation sells and distributes Advancis products in the United States.