GEMCORE360°™ Silicone Adhesive Foam Non-Border Dressings are sterile foam dressings made with a highly absorbent conformable foam pad, protective film backing and soft silicone perforated wound contact layer.
• Gentle adhesive allows dressing to come off lightly for less painful dressing changes
• Absorbs, retains and transpires exudate to provide optimal fluid management
• Helps maintain an optimal moist wound environment to promote faster healing
• Silicone dressing provides gentle adhesion
• Soft and conformable to different anatomical contours
• Easy on the skin
• Low-friction and -shear outer layer
• Longer wear time for fewer dressing changes
• Dressing can be repositioned during application or lifted during wear time for observations
• Waterproof and bacterial barrier protects both the patient and health care professional from cross contamination
• Keeps bacteria and other contaminants away from the wound
GEMCORE360°™ Silicone Adhesive Foam Non-Border Dressing is indicated for use on moderate to heavily exuding chronic and acute wounds. The dressing may be used during the healing process on the following wounds: pressure injuries, venous and arterial leg ulcers, diabetic ulcers, post-operative surgical wounds, skin abrasions, trauma wounds, first- and second-degree burns and cavity wounds as a secondary dressing. GEMCORE360°™ Silicone Adhesive Foam Non-Border Dressing is suitable for use under compression bandaging.
Do not use on individuals with a known sensitivity to polyurethane films, foams or silicones.
Do not use with oxidizing solutions such as hypochlorite or hydrogen peroxide, as these can break down the absorbent polyurethane component of the dressing.
Not for surgical implantation.
• Do not use on dry or lightly exuding wounds.
• Do not use on third-degree burns.
• Do not reuse in whole or in part, as it may compromise sterility and/or the performance of the dressing.
• Must not be ingested and must be kept away from children and animals.
• Do not cover with an occlusive dressing, as this will impair the dressing fluid handling capacity and affect the dressing's performance.
• For use under the guidance of a health care professional.
Store at room temperature (10°C-25°C, 50°F-77°F). Keep dry.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
If necessary, cleanse the wound area in accordance with standard protocols.
Dry the surrounding areas of the wound thoroughly before dressing application.
Select a size of GEMCORE360°™ Silicone Adhesive Foam Non-Border Dressing, making sure the foam pad size is slightly larger than the wound. If necessary, the dressing can be cut (using sterile scissors) to the required size. The foam pad size should extend well beyond the open wound (at least 1") in all directions.
Center the dressing and apply gently over the wound site (white side to the wound).
Fix the dressing in place with either a bandage or other fixation to ensure the dressing remains in position. Alternatively, if being used under compression bandaging, tape is not required as the bandaging will hold the dressing in situ.
Discard any remaining dressing material, according to local procedures and guidelines, due to the risk of contamination.
GEMCORE360°™ Silicone Adhesive Foam Non-Border Dressing can remain in situ up to seven days, dependent on patient condition and the level of exudate. It may be necessary to change the dressing more frequently or whenever good wound care practice dictates.
Gently remove the dressing from the wound bed and dispose of according to local procedures and guidelines.
If required, cleanse the wound site with a suitable wound cleanser prior to application of a new dressing.
May be left in place for up to seven days.