GEMCORE360°™ Transparent Thin Film Dressings are thin, flexible, breathable polyurethane transparent dressings. Provides protection from external fluids and contaminants while maintaining a moist wound healing environment. Helps protect the wound surface or can be used to secure catheters or IVs.
• Skin-friendly for both IV and wound needs – easy application
• Conformable dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort
• Moisture vapor permeable and highly breathable film reduces maceration risk
• Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses
• Made with a hypoallergenic adhesive that does not contain natural rubber latex and is gentle to the skin yet holds catheters and other devices in place
• Rounded corners reduce potential to roll up and extend wear time
• Extremely thin film provides high wearing comfort
• Transparent allowing for visual inspection
GEMCORE360°™ Transparent Thin Film Dressings indicated for non-exudating wounds, protecting wound sites and skin. It can be used as a secondary dressing to cover and protect vascular site and secure devices to skin and on skin tears, lacerations, abrasions, peripheral and central IV lines, and on partial- and full-thickness wounds as a secondary dressing.
Discard if pouch is damaged or opened prior to use.
Do not reuse product.
Store at room temperature (10°C-25°C, 50°F-77°F). Keep dry. Avoid storage in direct sunlight.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Cleanse the wound in accordance with normal procedures. Dry the surrounding skin thoroughly. Remove the release films. Apply the adhesive side to the site, gently press the edges of dressing. Remove the top cover films. On dressing removal, gently lift one corner and slowly peel back the dressing until completely removed.
May be left in place for up to seven days.