HARTMANN Sterilux® AMD Antimicrobial Gauzes are highly absorbent, air permeable and contains PHMB, and benzalkonium chloride, which help resist bacterial colonization within the dressing.
• High yarn count for increased absorbency
• Folded edges prevent linting and unraveling
• Soft texture provides superior patient comfort
• PHMB and benzalkonium chloride reduces a broad range of pathogens within the dressing
HARTMANN Sterilux® AMD Antimicrobial Gauzes are intended for use as primary or secondary bandages for exuding wounds, lacerations, abrasions, first- and second-degree burns, surgical incisions, wound packing, donor sites, catheter sites, IV sites, and central lines. It can be used to secure and prevent movement of primary bandages as well.
The bandage is contraindicated for use on third-degree burns.
Single use and external use only.
• Should not be used on patients with known sensitivity to PHMB and BKC.
• The bandage only helps resist bacterial colonization within the bandage and should not be used as a treatment for clinical infection.
• Soak with sterile saline or water when the bandage is not easily removed.
Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight and moisture. Do not use if package is damaged.
0.1% polyhexamethylene biguanide (PHMB), 0.02% benzalkonium chloride
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Change every 24 hours.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.