Kendall™ Amorphous Hydrogel is a clear, viscous dressing that helps provide an optimal wound healing environment. Comes in convenient tube packaging.
• High moisture content promotes moist wound healing environment
• Contains germaben to extend life of the gel in the tube
• Cool and pain relieving dressing for painful wounds
• Viscous and conforms to the wound
• Clear to allow wound visualization
Kendall™ Amorphous Hydrogel is indicated for use on partial- and full-thickness dermal ulcers, venous insufficiency, arterial and neuropathic ulcers and skin tears.
Contraindicated for use on infected wounds.
Slight stinging sensation may occur with all glycerin-based gels in wound beds with exposed nerve endings.
Remove cap from tube. Apply gel to sterile Q-Tip and swab to cover wound bed at approximately (1/4)" layer thick. Secure with secondary dressing. Gel may be gently cleansed/irrigated out using sterile saline or wound cleanser.
Gel should be changed daily depending on wound drainage.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.