MedVance® Bordered Silicone Foam Dressing is a multilayer, highly absorbent dressing with soft silicone adhesive as the wound contact layer. Multilayer structure absorbs large amount of wound exudate and locks the wound exudate in the absorbent core to prevent wound bed maceration.
• Multilayer structure enhances absorbent capacity and locks in the wound exudate to prevent wound bed maceration
• Soft and hypoallergenic silicone adhesive acts as a wound contact layer that does not stick to the wound bed but to intact skin
• Prevents secondary damage and minimizes pain during dressing removal and change
• Semipermeable polyurethane film acts as a liquid barrier while allowing the passage of oxygen and water vapor
• Conforms to body contours for maximum patient comfort
• Easy to apply and remove
• Unique, highly extensible "wing" format remains secure over highly mobile locations
Acute and chronic wounds with moderate to high levels of exudate. Venous leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, pressure injuries.
Reserve use for moderate to highly exuding wounds.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Remove release liner and apply to wound and periwound skin.
Two to seven days.
May serve as both primary and secondary (adhesive) dressing.
Five-year shelf life.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.