• Multilayer structure enhances absorbent capacity and locks in the wound exudate to prevent wound bed maceration
• Soft and hypoallergenic silicone adhesive acts as a wound contact layer that does not stick to the wound bed but to intact skin
• Prevents secondary damage and minimizes pain during dressing removal and change
• Semipermeable polyurethane film acts as a liquid barrier while allowing the passage of oxygen and water vapor
• Conforms to body contours for maximum patient comfort
• Easy to apply and remove
• Unique, highly extensible "wing" format remains secure over highly mobile locations
Acute and chronic wounds with moderate to high levels of exudate. Venous leg ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers, pressure injuries.
Reserve use for moderate to highly exuding wounds.
|Antimicrobial format available||●|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Remove release liner and apply to wound and periwound skin.
Two to seven days.
May serve as both primary and secondary (adhesive) dressing.
Five-year shelf life.
MedWay Inc. provides innovative and quality wound care products to both patients and health care providers with the goal of improving patient care and enhancing patient quality of life.