MedVance® Hydrocolloid Dressing with Foam Cushion consists of a semipermeable polyurethane film coated with hydrocolloid-containing carboxymethyl cellulose (CMC). Cohesive gel is produced when in contact with wound exudate to provide a moist wound healing environment. Adds the pressure distribution of a foam outer layer.
• Hydrocolloid dressing with foam cushion helps distribute pressure
• Comfortable to wear and easy to remove
• Facilitates moist wound healing and autolytic debridement
• Absorbs light to moderate wound exudate
• Conforms to body contours and provides for maximum patient comfort
• Protects the wound bed from external contamination
MedVance® Hydrocolloid Dressing with Foam Cushion can be used in the management of lightly to moderately exuding wounds including venous leg ulcers, pressure injuries, superficial burns, superficial partial-thickness burns, donor sites, postoperative wounds and skin abrasions. It can also be used to rehydrate necrotic tissue for autolytic debridement.
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Remove protective release liner and apply to wound.
Two to seven days.
Unopened, undamaged package guaranteed to be sterile and free from defects.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.