Mepilex® Heel Ag is an absorbent foam dressing with Safetec® technology for use over heels.
• Inactivates wound pathogens within 30 minutes and for up to seven days
• Inactivates a broad range of pathogens, including MRSA
• Excellent conformability for better patient comfort and dressing fit
• Good exudate management properties
• The Safetac® layer seals the wound edges
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Cleanse the wound in accordance with normal procedures. Dry the surrounding skin thoroughly. Mepilex® Heel Ag should overlap the wound bed by at least 2cm onto the surrounding skin. Apply the adherent side to the wound. Do not stretch. When necessary, secure Mepilex® Heel Ag with a bandage or other fixation.
Mepilex® Heel Ag may be left in place for several days, but should be changed before saturation or as indicated by accepted clinical practice.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.