OPSITE* Post-Op Visible is a waterproof, bacteria-proof post-operative dressing consisting of a transparent film with an absorbent, see-through pad.
• Waterproof and bacteria-proof dressing with a see-through pad
• Allows visibility of incision site
• Patients may shower with dressing in place
• Reduces risk of blistering
• Highly conformable
• Non-adherent pad will not disturb staples, sutures, or surgical glue
• Protects incision sites from bacterial contamination
• Long wear time
OPSITE* Post-Op Visible is indicated for post-operative wounds, lacerations, cuts, abrasions, and minor burns where exudate levels are low to moderate.
Do not use under compression garments or dressings.
Do not stack or overlap dressings. Upon removal, a slight transient lattice pattern may be visible on the skin.
Surgical Incision Sites
Using aseptic technique, remove dressing from package and partially peel back the backing paper marked 1. Holding backing paper tabs, position dressing over wound and remove backing paper. Do not stretch dressing. Gently lay over incision site. Peel off paper marked 2. Smooth the dressing down over incision site.
Change dressing when wound fluid is absorbed to edge of pad. To remove, lift one corner of dressing and peel away from pad. Repeat on opposite edge and along the edges until adhesive is loosened and dressing easily lifts from skin.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.