Optifoam® Gentle helps ease the pain and trauma of dressing changes. Featuring a specially-formulated silicone adhesive that helps keep it in place, the absorbent core absorbs and retains fluid, and helps prevent shear, and frictions.
• Silicone dressing provides gentle adhesion
• Super absorbent Liquitrap™ core draws in large amounts of heavy exudate, converts it into a gel and locks it away
• Low profile design increases flexibility and comfort
• Five unique layers to provide added protection
• Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) adjusts to fluid level
• Helps create an ideal healing environment
• Waterproof outer layer protects the wound and helps keep bacteria out
• Low-friction and low-shear outer layer
Optifoam® Gentle Silicone Faced Foam and Border Dressing with Liquitrap™ Core is indicated for use on pressure injuries, partial- and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, donor sites, lacerations, abrasions, skin tears, and first- and second-degree burns.
Contraindicated for use on third-degree burns.
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Optifoam® Gentle Silicone Faced Foam and Border Dressing with Liquitrap™ Core may be left in place for up to 7 days. Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.