Optifoam® Gentle is a silicone faced foam and border dressing with Liquitrap™ super absorbent core.
• Silicone dressing provides gentle adhesion
• Super absorbent Liquitrap™ core draws in large amounts of heavy exudate, converts it into a gel and locks it away
• Low profile design increases flexibility and comfort
• Five unique layers to provide added protection
• Moisture vapor transmission rate (MVTR) adjusts to fluid level
• Helps create an ideal healing environment
• Waterproof outer layer protects the wound and helps keep bacteria out
• Low-friction and low-shear outer layer
Optifoam® Gentle Silicone Faced Foam and Border Dressing with Liquitrap™ Core is indicated for use on pressure ulcers, partial- and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, donor sites, lacerations, abrasions, skin tears and first- and second-degree burns.
Contraindicated for use on third-degree burns.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Optifoam® Gentle Silicone Faced Foam and Border Dressing with Liquitrap™ Core may be left in place for up to seven days. Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.