PrimaSeal™ Post-Op Ag+
PrimaSeal™ Post-Op Ag+ is a hydrocolloid bordered dressing with antibacterial silver.
• Hydrocolloid adhesive creates secure seal to help prevent exposure to bacteria
• Ionic silver kills 99.99% of microorganisms within two hours and has been shown to remain effective for up to 14 days in vitro studies
• Smooth, highly breathable film helps maintain a healthy moisture balance at the wound site
• Gelling fiber core absorbs and retains exudate
• Waterproof for use as either a primary or secondary dressing
PrimaSeal™ Post-Op Ag+ is for use on post-operative wounds.
Contraindicated for use on third-degree burns.
|Absorptive dressing format|
|Alginate dressing format||●|
|Antimicrobial effects up to 48 hours|
|Antimicrobial effects up to 3 days|
|Antimicrobial effects up to 7 days||●|
|Collagen dressing format|
|Composite dressing format|
|Contact layer dressing format|
|Foam dressing format|
|Gauze or non-woven dressing format|
|Gelling fiber dressing format|
|Hydrogel (amorphous) dressing format|
|Hydrogel (impregnated) dressing format|
|Hydrogel (sheet) dressing format|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants||●|
|Impregnated dressing format|
|Moisture vapor permeable||●|
|Secondary dressing required|
|Super absorbent polymers|
|Sustained release formula||●|
|Transparent film dressing format|
|Wound filler dressing format|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
PrimaSeal™ Post-Op Ag+ may be left in place for up to seven days. Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
Medline Industries, Inc. offers innovative products and services for wound and skin care.