Proximel® Border is a unique 5-layer silicone border foam dressing designed to help reduce complications, enhance patient comfort, and promote optimal wound care and healing.
• Gentle on patients' skin to reduce irritation and pain, enabling the dressing to be changed without stripping epidermal cells
• Can be lifted or repositioned without leakage or loosening
• Small perforations in the absorptive pad reduce risk of in-growth
• Minimizes maceration
• Evenly distributes fluid across dressing
• Waterproof barrier seals out bacteria
• Can be worn for up to 7 days
Proximel® Border is indicated for pressure injuries, leg and foot ulcers, traumatic wounds, surgical wounds, donor sites, skin tears, first- and second-degree burns, and dry or necrotic wounds in combination with gels.
• This product is for single use
• Do not use the product if the pouch is damaged or opened
• Do not use Proximel® Border Silicone Foam Dressing together with oxidizing agents such as hypochlorite solutions or hydrogen peroxide
• Discontinue use if reddening or sensitization occurs
• Do not leave one piece dressing on wound for more than 7 days. Do not use dressing for more than 30 days continuously
Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight and moisture. Do not use if package is damaged.
Diabetic Foot (Ulcers)
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.