Purilon® Gel is a sterile hydrogel with hydrating and absorbing properties for fast, effective autolytic debridement. Maintains a moist wound environment.
• High cohesion even after absorption of debris and exudate, which makes removal easy
• Gel consists of natural ingredients without any additives
• Applicator ensures a controlled and easy application
• Provides effective autolytic debridement
• Maintains a moist wound environment
• Hydrating and absorbing properties
• Not made with natural rubber latex
Purilon® Gel is indicated for dry and sloughy necrotic wounds as well as wounds with a mix of necrotic and granulated tissue, such as leg ulcers, pressure ulcers, non-infected diabetic foot ulcers and first- and second-degree burns. Can also be used as a supplement to support moist wound healing in general.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Limited shelf life||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Preserved multiple dose|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Unpreserved unit dose||●|
|Usable on infected wounds|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
First- and Second-Degree Burns
Purilon® Gel should be used in conjunction with a secondary dressing.
The gel changing interval may be up to three days. For removal of the gel, use saline or tap water.
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with personal and private medical conditions, including ostomy care, urology and continence care, and wound and skin care.