Qwick™ is a superabsorbent conformable dressing with Aquaconductive™ technology.
• Fast wicking and super absorbent layers absorb and retain wound exudate
• Blue, non-occlusive top layer acts as an indicator of how the dressing should be applied
• The wound contact layer is made up of hydrophilic fibers that attract the exudate, resulting in fast wicking
• The storage layer consists of super absorbent polyacrylate fibers designed to absorb and retain large amounts of exudate
• Flexible material makes it versatile for use on any wound with exudate
• Cut to fit for use on a variety of wounds with drainage
• Up to seven day wear time
Qwick™ dressing with Aquaconductive™ technology is intended for use on moderate to heavily draining wounds such as pressure injuries, partial- and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, lacerations, abrasions and wounds under compression.
Contraindicated for use on third-degree burns.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Qwick™ may be left in place for up to seven days. Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.