Qwick™ is a superabsorbent conformable dressing with Aquaconductive™ technology.
• Fast wicking and super absorbent layers absorb and retain wound exudate
• Blue, non-occlusive top layer acts as an indicator of how the dressing should be applied
• The wound contact layer is made up of hydrophilic fibers that attract the exudate, resulting in fast wicking
• The storage layer consists of super absorbent polyacrylate fibers designed to absorb and retain large amounts of exudate
• Flexible material makes it versatile for use on any wound with exudate
• Cut to fit for use on a variety of wounds with drainage
• Up to seven day wear time
Qwick™ dressing with Aquaconductive™ technology is intended for use on moderate to heavily draining wounds such as pressure injuries, partial- and full-thickness wounds, leg ulcers, lacerations and abrasions, and wounds under compression.
Contraindicated for use on third-degree burns.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals||●|
|Intact when saturated||●|
|Moisture vapor permeable|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available|
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
Qwick™ may be left in place for up to seven days. Dressing change frequency will depend on amount of drainage.
Medline Industries, Inc. offers innovative products and services for wound and skin care.