Restore® Hydrocolloid is a conformable and semi-occlusive dressing with flexible outer layer with or without tapered edges. Available in specialty shapes for partial- to full-thickness wounds.
• Crosslinked formulation minimizes dressing residue in the wound bed avoiding disruption of granulation tissue
• Film backing isolates wound from contaminants, provides bacterial and viral barrier, and reduces friction and shear
• Absorption and fluid handling capacity helps reduce dressing changes
• Available with or without tapered edges
• Maintains moist wound environment
• Moisture vapor permeable
• Sterile packaging
• Odor barrier
• Absorbs moderate to heavy exudate
Restore® Hydrocolloid is indicated for use on full-thickness wounds.
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.