Restore® Hydrocolloid is a conformable and semi-occlusive dressing with flexible outer layer with or without tapered edges. Available in specialty shapes for partial- to full-thickness wounds.
• Crosslinked formulation minimizes dressing residue in the wound bed avoiding disruption of granulation tissue
• Film backing isolates wound from contaminants, provides bacterial and viral barrier and reduces friction and shear
• Absorption and fluid handling capacity helps reduce dressing changes
• Available with or without tapered edges
• Maintains moist wound environment
• Moisture vapor permeable
• Sterile packaging
• Odor barrier
• Absorbs moderate to heavy exudate
Restore® Hydrocolloid is indicated for use on full-thickness wounds.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Conforms readily to wound||●|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate||●|
|Impermeable to outside contaminants||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Non/Minimally Exudating Wounds
Hollister Incorporated provides a line of advanced wound care products.