SkinTemp® II Collagen Sheets are 100% non-hydrolyzed type 1 bovine native collagen. Proprietary Kollagen™ technology process protects and retains significantly more native triple helical protein structure, thus allowing superior stability of the molecule and scaffolding through all four phases of wound healing.
• Easy application and product compatibility with topical agents and or dressings
• Rapid and sustained adherence
• Hypoallergenic, non-pyrogenic, non-toxic
• Fluid control similar to skin
• Elastic, durable, flexible, pliable
• Impermeable to exogenous microorganisms
• Easy to apply and remove
• Protective bacterial barrier
• Biocompatible and biodegradable
• Removes exudates from wound site
• Shelf life of five years
• Cost effective
SkinTemp® II Collagen Sheets are for use and management of burns, scrapes, blisters, sores, ulcers, acute and chronic wounds, superficial, partial- and full-thickness wounds, infected and non-infected wounds, and minimal to heavily exudating wounds.
Do not use on patients with known bovine sensitivities or third-degree burns.
|Antimicrobial format available|
|Compatible w/ topicals|
|Conforms readily to wound|
|Gels on contact w/ exudate|
|Limited shelf life|
|Secondary dressing required||●|
|Usable on infected wounds||●|
|Variety of sizes||●|
|Educational Material Available||●|
|Free Samples/Trials Available||●|
|Published Clinical Article Available||●|
Acute and Chronic Wounds
Infected and Non-infected Wounds
Minimal to Moderate Exudating Wounds
Superficial, Partial and Full-thickness Wounds
Remove backing from collagen sheet. Apply collagen side to wound bed site.
Daily up to seven days frequency of change.
Human BioSciences (HBS) is a manufacturer of collagen wound care dressings in multiple sheet sizes and in powder form.