Sorbalgon® Ag is a silver calcium alginate dressing that turns into a gel in wound exudate.
• Silver ions protect dressing from microorganisms for up to 7 days
• Holds together wet or dry
• Forms gel to aid in autolytic debridement
• Highly absorbent
• Can be worn for up 7 days
Sorbalgon® Ag is indicated for the management of moderately to heavily exuding partial- to full-thickness wounds, including: postoperative wounds, traumatic wounds, leg ulcers, pressure injuries, diabetic ulcers, cavity wounds, graft, and donor sites.
Do not use Sorbalgon® Ag calcium alginate dressings with silver on patients who have a silver allergy.
• This product is for single patient and for external use only
• Frequent or prolonged use of this product may result in discoloration of skin
• Sorbalgon® Ag calcium alginate dressings with silver are intended for use up to 7 days
• Do not use if the pouch is damaged or opened
• Do not use this product on dry wounds without first donating moisture to the wound
• Do not use this product during radiation treatment or examinations, such as X-ray, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, or diathermy
• Store Sorbalgon® Ag in a cool and dry place. Avoid light
Store at room temperature. Avoid direct sunlight and moisture. Do not use if package is damaged.
Graft and Donor Sites
Moderate/Highly Exudating Wounds
No posters match your selected filters. Remove some filtres, or reset them and start again.